Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

More Farm House

Here is another table for a client. It is going in her kitchen. We worked on this, the last, very hectic week of school. I love this finish. I used a walnut stain on the top, then chateau grey chalk paint worked into the stain, then the same color on the apron and legs. Distressed to show off the chippyness! The legs are antiques, found at the antique market.  The apron is pallet wood and the top is pine planks. New and old mixed, but with great character. Enjoy!








shabby creek cottage
Furniture Feature Fridays



















My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
{Primp}

6 comments:

Inspired by you said...

Looks great! Really love the top!

Dina said...

You gave SO much character to the top! I think it's awesome if you can combine new and old to make a brand new "something" that will be loved. In this case it's an awesome looking table that I would love to have in my kitchen too ;)

Donna Wilkes said...

Came over from Nifty Thrifty to see your table. The legs have so much character and the distressed finish is wonderful.
Distressed Donna Down Home

Keeping it Cozy said...

Gorgeous table!

Heaven's Walk said...

Beautiful job!!! Love the color and the distressing you did! I'll bet your client is just thrilled! :)

xoxo laurie

Heather @ The JUNKtion said...

I love this!!! I really love the top. I would love to hear more about how you worked the chalk paint into the stain. I'm inspired to recreate the look. I think it turned out amazing!!